Sunday, November 7, 2010

Paris is all about the love

_______________

Dress - Sita Murt,
heels - Christian Louboutin,
emerald silver ring - GUDULE
_______________


This summer I was visiting Paris for the first time. It was an incredible feeling to go out of the taxi in 10 metres from Eiffel tower! Every girl is dreaming about finding herself near it & when it happens it's too difficult to believe u don't sleep. It's absofuckinlutely anti-romantic construction if u peer into the details, but it makes u feel love if u look at this entirely.
There are lots of places where u can make shopping in Paris... I'd say Paris is stuffed with shops & pastries & this is what I love in it besides the best museums in the world, like Monet!
Okay, I just want to share my experience with u... & to advice u some perfect shops I'm sure u should visit
The first one it's Yukiko vintage shop... u can find there all luxury brands, Chanel jewellery from 70-s & a lot of interesting things from fashion past...it is very famous all over the world & it's the only one in France.Vintage Paris Paris, 97, rue Vieille du Temple 75003, France.
The next one is Antik Batik shop.
Sita Murt is famous with its perfect dresses... Paris, 99, rue Vieille du Temple 75003, France.
Perfect gothic jewellery - Corpus Christi
And of course my favourite shops -  GUDULE - if u love ethnical jewellery u'll find the best here not for a very high price. 



Photos by me & Nastya Kravetz

No comments:

Post a Comment